Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sweet Potato Oven Fries


Wednesday night our menu consisted of Boneless Thin Pork Chops, Corn and Sweet Potato Oven Fries.

I followed Erin's recipe exactly however mine just didn't get very crispy. I did cook them for about 10 minutes longer than suggested and only some were crispy. The girls were complaining they were starving so I just went ahead and plated them up.

Jonah set the table, hence the lovely colored plastic section plates! :)

No one was a real fan of the Fries, please keep in mind though that until this I have never fixed sweet potatoes before. However Emeri and hubby ate all of theirs. Next week we plan on trying Mashed Sweet Potatoes.

We are starting to try out vegetables that we never eat. I have been searching recipes that sound good. Hopefully when we are done we will have a bigger list of veggies to put in meals and side dishes.

0 comments: