Thursday, November 19, 2009

Walmart Black Friday Deals

I have shopped Black Friday many times. Last year my BFF and I just headed to a local 24hr Walmart with other stores ads in hand. We got our price matched items before 5am came around. Then when the time came we got our Walmart items. It worked out pretty well I thought. No standing in line at multiple stores. While others were heading to Target or Sears we were heading to McDonalds for Breakfast.

So what about this years Black Friday ad? Well it has finally been leaked and there are a few items that look really good to me.

HP DeskJet Printer F2430 $25 (my hubby bought this exact printer for me in October at Walmart. He paid $70 something. Uggh. BTW I love it)

TomTom One 125-SE GPS $59

Phillips Portable DVD Player $49

Barbie Power Wheels Jeep $88

MotionTrendz 3 Wheel Scooter $49

Next 20" Bike $29

Boys and Girls Character Sleepwear $3

Men's, Women's and Children's Fleece Jackets $7

Boy's and Girl's Track Suits $3

Select DVD's $2

and so much more!

To see the full ad scan go here.

0 comments: