Saturday, November 7, 2009

Kroger Shopping 10/30


This my only shopping trip last week. I headed to Kroger hoping to get everything on my list. I cannot find my receipt, this week has left me a little lost, but I know that I had 20 items toward the mega event.
I used coupons on things such as the lean cuisines, the star vinegar, the yogurt, the land o lakes butter, the whole grain bread and more.

I bought a lot of fresh fruits and veggies however I had to pick up some junk food for the girls halloween sleepover.

My total spent was $83.40! $20 of that total went to the slumber party food and some things we needed to take dinner to my sister in laws on friday night.

I didn't shop any where else since we were all sick. Add it to last weeks shopping and I spent a total of $152.20 for this payday.

0 comments: