Saturday, September 26, 2009

Walgreens Shopping 9/22


Today was my day to hang out with my mom and sisters. We get together every tuesday and have lunch and shop. Last year my mom and I started doing the deals. This year my mom and I are taking my sister shopping to show them the ropes. My youngest sister has two 6yr olds a 3yr old and an 11month old and it's easier for her if we just tell her what to buy. She is just trying right now to get her household items stocked as cheaply as possible.

So we went to 2 different Walgreen's today

Transaction #1

Bic Soleil Razor $4.99
Thermacare $2.49
Tic Tac 25cents
2 Oral B Tootbrushes @ $2 each

Used
$2 off Oral B (b1g1 free coupon)
$3 off Bic Soleil
$1 off Thermacare
$4 off Register Rewards

Total Spent $2.54 and earned $5.50 Register Rewards

Transaction #2

Aussie Shampoo/Conditioner @ $2.99 each
2 Oral B Toothbrushes @ $2 each

Used $2/2 Aussie
$2 off Oral B (b1g1 free coupon)
$3.50 off Register Rewards

Total Spent $3.33 and earned $4 Register Rewards

Transaction #3

Bic Soleil $4.99
Thermacare $2.49
3 Dentyne @ 32cents each
3 Eclipse @ 32cents each

Used
$3 off Bic
$1 off Thermacare
$4 off Register Rewards

Total Spent $2.01 and earned $3.50 Register Rewards

2 comments:

Savingabundle said...

Great work! Don't you love those Walgreens deal!

Amber said...

I do! Lately I Walgreens has had a lot of great deal. There are so many this week too. Hopefully I can get in on some.

~Amber