Sunday, September 6, 2009

Dinner in a Flash: Pasta Salad


This was a super easy, quite yummy meal.

A while back I had purchased 4 twin pack boxes of Traditional flavor Suddenly Salad for $1 a box.

For this meal I used

2 packs Suddenly Salad
2 cans Tuna drained
pepper
garlic
handful of shredded cheese

I cooked the Suddenly Salad per directions on the box. I drained to cans of tuna and added it to the pasta. I added pepper and garlic to our liking, then just before serving I tossed on a handful of shredded cheese.

On the side we had some bag salad that I got at Kroger for 50cents and just added dressing.

For reference, the 2 packs was actually more than we needed for our family of 4. I wasn't really sure how much it would cook up. We had a full serving left over.

This would have been good with a can of drained peas added in.

Everyone liked this meal, the only complaints came from Jonah. You must realize she complains at nearly every single meal if it is not exactly what she wants. I am hoping eventually she will realize that she doesn't always get everything she wants.

0 comments: