Monday, September 28, 2009

CVS Best Deals of the Week 9/27


CVS has not really been calling out to me lately. I actually haven't been in a couple weeks and t hen I only went to roll my $2 ECB. This is what I see of interest this week.

Almay
Mascara $5.99 and earn $3 Extra Care Bucks (limit 1)

$1/1 off (Smart Source 9/13)

Ponds Towelettes are B1G1 Free $6.79
$1.50 off printable here

Gillette Fusion, Embrace, or Spa Breeze Razor $9.99 and earn $5 Extra Care Bucks (limit 1)
$4/1 Fusion (P&G 927)

3 comments:

The Thrifty Divas said...

Hi, Amber. I love reading about your savings! Thanks for always sharing and for always taking pictures!

I love following along each week to see how much you save!

Amber said...

Thank you very much! That is a great compliment. I am such a visual person and I love when I read a blog and I can actually see what someone buys rather than just read a list. It really helps me so I figure there must be someone else out there like me who prefers a visual effect. :)

Sonia said...

I agree with you, I used to do the same thing on payday. Run to Walmart, now I hardly shop there. I get better deals elsewhere.