Saturday, August 1, 2009

CVS Shopping

I have been a real slacker this summer. I have only bought newspapers twice this summer, it all started back here. I have very little coupons these days. I did buy last weeks paper and plan to get back in couponing mode. But summer has made us busy, and since the girls are always with me I am busier than during the school year. I haven't had a lot of extra time to do any stock up shopping and that is fine. I still have plenty from what I had stocked up before. Although the girls have managed to deplete our razor stock this summer.

My shopping trips have mainly consisted of heading to Kroger and shopping the sales. I have still stayed well under budget but the trips haven't been exciting so I haven't been taking pictures and posting. I did however go to CVS 3 times over the last couple weeks and thought maybe this will get me back in the swing of things.


I made this trip I think 2 weeks ago. It was the first time they did free school supplies this year. They were out of everything so they did some substitutions for me.
I think I started out with no Extra Bucks, I hadn't been to CVS in over a month.

I spent $15.62
and I earned $12 Extra Care Bucks


I made the above trip on last Sunday, the 26th. Trying to get in on some more of the free school supplies.

I used $12 Extra Care Bucks
Spent $4.26 in cash
and earned approximately $12 in Extra Care Bucks (a few of them were for $1.98, so just a few cents under $12)


I made this trip last night. Not pictured are 5 candybars that disappeared all too quickly.

I used $6 in Extra Care Bucks
Spent $2.67 in cash
and earned $2 in Extra Care Bucks

0 comments: