Monday, July 6, 2009

Review: Nature Valley Nut Clusters


A couple of weeks ago there was a lovely little box dropped off on our porch. In this box was 4 bags of Nature Valley Nut Clusters.

Thanks to the great people of MyBlogSpark my family and I got the opportunity to try out these new snacks. They come in four flavors: Nut Lovers, Honey Roasted Peanut, Roasted Cashew and Roasted Almond.

My hubby, girls and I all tested out each flavor and we enjoyed them very much. My personal favorite was Roasted Cashew although I enjoyed them all. Hubby and the girls really liked them all. We were all fighting each other trying to make sure we got to eat some of each flavor.

They are a great combination of sweet and salty. A serving size has a calorie range of 140-160 calories which is great if you are calorie counting.

When I was shopping in Kroger the other day they were putting them on the shelf but they didn't have them priced yet so I am not sure the cost of this snack. However if you are interested in trying them out you can print out a $1 off coupon here.

0 comments: