Thursday, May 7, 2009

Review: Special K Cinnamon Pecan Cereal


I have been a long time fan of Special K Cereals! Not the original pain Special K but the Blueberry, Strawberry and the Chocolate Delight. Actually the whole family loves them and when I buy a box it dosen't last very long. Since most cereal including Special K is a little high priced I don't buy it that often unless I have a great coupon or the store is running a great sale or both.

So last week when Target had their Special K deal going on I had to get in their and take advantage. I bought 5 boxes, Strawberry, Blueberry, Chocolate Delight, Cinnamon Pecan and Vanilla Almond. I haven't tasted the Vanilla Almond but we opened the Cinnamon Pecan box yesterday and I have to admit the box is gone already!

We all ate some yesterday then the girls had it for breakfast and I decided to have it for lunch. Yeah it is that good! I thought nothing could top the Chocolate Delight until I had my first bowl of Cinnamon Pecan.

I have a great fondness to Cinnamon. I love cinnamon toast, cinnamon rolls, cinnamon cake and I really love Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. So I was pretty sure we would like the new Cinnamon Special K but I never imagined the flavor would be so delicious.

The flavor is sweet but it dosen't taste like it is full of sugar. The cinnamony goodness is perfect and the Pecans add a wonderful yummy crunch to the cereal.

I cannot wait until the next Kellogg's deal or until I can get ahold of some more Special K coupons! I will be buying some more of this delicious cereal.

0 comments: