Sunday, May 17, 2009

Life Can be So Busy

Life has been a little on the crazy side around here. End of the school year always seem to do that to us but there have been other things added to the mix this year. It started with the "Inland Hurricane", which didn't cause us any problems but we had family stay with us for 3 days. I was so glad we had power and were able to help.

Then I have 1 daughter who is in softball this year so she is having practice everytime I turn around. Last week we had something every night, between softball, honors night and a birthday party. Then I was busy helping my sister work on her new house on Tuesday and yesterday. We painted both days for hours and there is still a lot to be done. She bought a 5 bedroom, 3 bath that needs some remodel before they move in. Also last week I painted at my house on Wednesday and Thursday.

Tuesday night we will be getting the girls schedule for Musical rehearsals. They are both going to be in the summer production of Mulan and rehearsals will be starting soon.

So I have been a little behind on blogging and we didn't manage to have either of the girls cook last week. As a matter of fact I failed miserably in sticking with my meal plan at all last week.

For this week I tried to make a much simpler meal plan for the week so I am hoping I am able to stick with it and the girls will get to cook this week. We will be very busy this week, Jonah has 3 ball practices and 2 games.

Do you ever have a week where all your best intentions just seem to fall through? What are your strategies to sticking to your meal plan even when you have no time?

0 comments: