Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Memphis Here we Come


We are leaving bright and early and heading to Memphis, Tenn. We are in need of a little mini-vacation and since the girls are on Spring Break we are taking advantage.

Tomorrow we will be visiting the Memphis Zoo and on Thursday we will be checking out Graceland.

We are going to try to be frugal at least part of the time. Our hotel offers free breakfast so we will be eating there Thursday and Friday morning. I am also packing what we need for snacks there and back and for our lunches. Dinner on the other hand will be at Corky's one night and at Hard Rock Cafe the other.

I will be bringing my laptop and we have wifi in the room so I will still be announcing the winners of the Fiber One giveaway Thursday. If I have the opportunity I will check in.

0 comments: