Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Kmart Super Double Coupons in Southern Illinois


I had read last week on blog after blog that Kmart Doubles would be sweeping the nation again this week. I managed to find the info on a few of these blogs giving States and Cities that would be participating. Everything I read said that West Frankfort Illinois would be a part of the Kmart Doubles. Then when I got my Sunday paper the ad said nothing about it. Usually they have this big bright red super double ad on the front page. Mine had nothing!

So I went to Kmart.com and searched the weekly ad for West Frankfort Illinois and sure enough it shows me the above ad. Exactly like the one we got but it has the bright red Super Double section.

I had planned on calling Kmart sooner but I just got off the phone with one of the managers about 10 minutes ago and she confirmed they are doing the Super Coupon Doubles this week. Up to $2.

I will for sure be heading there to shop on Friday!

0 comments: