Monday, February 16, 2009

Shopping February 6th through 12th

Well this past week was very busy for me. My nieces stayed with me Wednesday and Thursday night. Over the next few weeks they will be staying at my house most nights through the week. Friday was really busy, trying to get all my done. Then hubby and I went appliance shopping.

I was so excited to get a new washer and dryer as well as a new stove. Happy V-day to me! :)

Last weeks shopping was almost non-existent. After spending like $153 the previous week I didn't have a lot that I needed. I did however pick up some milk and bread and I did make one trip to CVS.

Excedrin Migraine 100ct $8.99

-$5 Extra Care Bucks
-$2 Excedrin Migraine Coupon

Total Spent $2.03 and earned $3 Extra Care Bucks

I spent under $15 keeping me under budget

0 comments: