Monday, February 23, 2009

Shopping February 13th through 20th


This was the beginning of a new payday and a new $200 budget. As you can see there was some serious stocking up going on at Kroger this week. But I have to tell ya having to extra girls living at the house we are going through stuff like crazy.

Kroger

11 Powerade Zero @ $1 each
2 Nestle Milk @ $1.59 each
20 oz Dr. Pepper $1.49
3 YoPlus Yogurt @ $2 each
3 GoGurt @ $2 (my nieces fav)
14 Pizza Rolls @ $1.99
8 Cottonelle @ 99cents each
Toaster Strudel $2.49
Crest Pro Health $2.22
3 Multi Grain Cheerios @ $2.49 each
Purex Detergent $2.99
2 Hefty Freezer Bag @ $1.99 each
8 Kroger Instant Oatmeal @ $1 each
3 Hunts Snack Pack Pudding @ $1 each
6 Kroger Hot Chili Beans @ 50 cents each
Ocean Spray $1.98
4 Hunts Diced Tomatoes @ 97cents each
Kroger Veggie Juice $2.35
8 Hunts Manwich @ $1 each
Smuckers jam $1.89
2 Lucky Charms @ $2.49 each
2 Banana Nut Cheerios @ $2.49 each
Kroger Milk $2.10 (markdown)
4 Kroger Bread @ 88cents each
4 Purina Fit and Trim Dog Food @ $5.79 each

~COUPON~
-$9 Daytona Savings

2 50cents off Nestle Milk doubled
$1 off Toaster Strudel
11 40cents off Powerade doubled
4 50cents off Cottonelle doubled

2 50cent/2 Cottonelle doubled
4 $3 off Purina Dog Food
$1.50 off Crest Pro Health
3 $1 off Yoplait YoPlus
3 35 cents off GoGurt doubled
7 40cents/2 Pizza Rolls doubled
2 75 cents off Multi Grain Cheerios
$1/3 Boxes Cheerios
$1 off Ocean Spray
2 55cents off Hefty Freezer Bag
2 35cents/2 Hunts Tomatoes doubled
4 50cents/2 Manwich
2 50cents off Lucky Charms doubled
Uggh I have like 3 coupons that I am not seeing where they go at the moment
25 cent off Cottonelle (Cellfire)
50cents off Toaster Strudel (cellfire)
$1.50 off Pro health (P&G eSaver)

Total spent 84.06. I had a total savings of $111.25 for coupons, double coupons and kroger sales)

We also went to Walmart and I can't find the receipt.
4 Packages Lunch meat @ $3 each
2 Capn Crunch Touchdown @ $2 each
2 Tortillas @ $2 each
Glasses Wipes $1.97
2 Fiber Plus Bars @ $2 each

~Coupons~
2 75 cents off Fiber Plus Bars
2 50 cnets off Capn Crunch

Total Spent $24







I made a quick stop at target I was really wanting to use the Kashi Cereal Bar Coupons I had printed and no one sells them around here but Target. (Note: I did not purchase the sweet little girls in the background :) They are my youngest daughter Jonah on the left and my niece Rori on the right)

4 Kashi Cereal Bars @ $2.75 each
3 Crest Pro Health Night with Bonus @ $2.54 each

~Coupons~
4 $2 off Kashi Cereal Bars
3 $1.50 off Crest Pro Health

Total spent $6

Walgreens has been a mess for me lately. At my store the Walgreens coupons in the monthly book always beep these days. Once upon a time I could go in there and get as many items as manufacturer coupons and it would go through just fine. Not anymore! Last time I went to Walgreens I left with nothing. This time everything got messed up.
The last time these disposable razors were in the monthly book I went in used all the coupons I had in one order. The monthly coupon had a couple different razors on one and it all worked. It took of $2 for each one. Not this time.

Boost Kid Essentials $13.49
2 Gillette Fusion Combo Pack @ $8.99 (these were clearly marked $4.99 but rang up wrong)
Xtreme 3 Razor $4.99
Shick Quattro Disposable $4.99
ST Twin Disposable $4.99
Gillette Venus Spa Breeze $8.99

~Coupons~ -
$13.49 Free boost Coupon

2 $4 off Gillette Fusion

3 $2 off Shick Disposables

$2 Venus

The instore coupon beeped. The cashier messed with it and by this time a line was forming

My total was $27.47 Huh?? I payed stepped outside to collect my thoughts. I realized the Gillette was wrong and that I got no Register Rewards.

I came back and the manager rerang the Gillette packs and I got a refund of $8.68
Then he rerang the Venus and this time I got my $6 in RR.

I didn't realize until I was leaving again that I only got $2 taken off for 1 of the disposables. So it should have been $4 cheaper.

But my final total was $18.89 and earned $6 Register Rewards


I used the $6 Register Rewards to buy:

3 jars Skippy @ 3/$5
Orbit Gum $1.29

~Coupon~
$6 Register Rewards

Total Paid 35 cents

Last, I had a CRT from CVS for a New or Transferred prescription. My daughter has 4 monthly prescriptions so off I went to get my $25 gift card. I considered this to be FREE money and didn't take it out of my budget.

Tranaction #1
2 Colgate Total Advanced @ $2.99 each
4 Herbal Essences @ $2.99 each
2 Johnson and Johnson Bandages with Neosporin 5ct @ $4.99 each

~COUPONS~
$1 off Colgate
2 $3/2 Herbal Essences
$3/2 J&J Red Cross Items
$3 Extra Care Bucks

Total Spent $16.10 on Gift card and Earned $5.98 ECB for Colgate, $4 ECB for Herbal Essence and $6 ECB for Johnson and Johnson. For a total of $15.98 in ECBs

Transaction #2
2 Neutrogena Soap @ $2.99 each

Total Spent $6.41 on Gift Card and Earned $10 ECBs

Transaction #3

3 Suave Body Wash 50% more @ $2 each

~Coupons~
75 cents off 2 Suave Body Wash
Free Suave Product took off $3

Total Spent $2.49 on gift card and 20cents cash. This didn't produce the ECBs so the Mgr had to force them. Earned $2 ECBs

My total Spent for the week was $133.15 and I have $27.98 in Extra Care Bucks for next week.

1 comments:

Shannon said...

Great week! So sorry your Walgreens trip turned out like that! That is so frustrating! Thank you so much for linking to my blog. I have enjoyed looking at yours.