Sunday, February 8, 2009

Fat Burning Friday....Kinda


Okay, so I know this isn't Friday! My Friday was slept away, literally.

Last week I began Weight Watchers online that I won on Bargain Briana. Of course this would be the week our schedule would be pretty full and I would give in to eating out too many times. Believe it or not we have eaten out hardly at all in 2009 and last week we ate out 3 or 4 times. Needless to say that put me over my point allotment as well as my flex point allotment.
I did get in 2 40 minute walks on the treadmill.

Sadly I lost no weight but am not at all surprised. I am looking forward to the new week and the use of my new tools.
I had planned to do this post on Friday but I woke up with massive cold. Couldn't breathe, coughing, sneezing, headache, swollen glands, and sore ears. I slept most of Friday and on into Saturday. Today I didn't finally get up and around until about 1pm. Even though I have been in a nearly vegetative state for the last few days I have managed to stay on my points. I am hoping to feel well enough in the next day or 2 to get on the treadmill a couple of times.

Goal for this week:
  • Keep on Track with Weight Watchers
  • Hopefully walk at least 2x (at the moment I am still very run down)
  • water, water, water (I gave in and got myself some yummy flavored waters)
  • keep positive



Fat Burning Pounds Lost Since Jan. 5, 09 - 4
Fat Burning Pounds to Go - 74

If you would like to join in on Fat Burning Friday then head on over to Mommy Snacks!

1 comments:

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Great job with the exercise last week. I am doing Weight Watchers online also. I am loving it. I understand the going out to eat thing. I always seem to go over my points when I go out to eat. Good luck this week!