Friday, February 20, 2009

Fat Burning Friday 2/20

First off I want to apologize for the major lack of posts this past week. Life has been busy around here with 2 extra girls under my roof. I am going to try and get caught up and stay that way.
I never got around to posting FBF last week, which I guess didn't make a huge bit of difference.

There was nothing amazing to report last week. Busy life = drive-thru = no weight loss!

This week has been better, still not perfect eating but a lot better than last week. I have also had some sort of exercise every day this past week.

Last Friday night my hubby and I gave in and bought a Wii! We have been wanting one for a long time and just hadn't shelled out the money for it. We were planning on getting one for Christmas this year and then our furnace went out. So when we got a little more than we had planned on our income taxes we decided it was time.

First though I got a brand new Washer, Dryer and Stove. Then we got the wii. I love it, as a matter of fact we all love it. The rule here is NO lazy Wiiing (I am sure that is not a word *L*). You must be up off the couch, no fancy wrist tricks to make it work.

Anyway, we have been playing Wii Sports like crazy. My favorite is Tennis I have been playing right and left handed to work both sides. Let me tell you that my arms, back, shoulder and stomach have been sore all week. But we are having a blast and I now it is much better than sitting on the couch doing nothing all evening.

I have been calling all around trying to find Wii Fit. I finally got one yesterday. I did 30 minutes worth of exercise on it last night and can't wait to get on it again this morning. What's really cool is that my hubby's work will reimburse us for the Wii Fit.

So my week wasn't the best but it wasn't the worst. I am hoping with the Wii Fit, this week will be more of a weight loss.

Goals for the week:
-Stay away from the drive thru
-Use the Wii Fit at least 4 days for at least 30 min
-drink water
-feel good about me....try and remember what I am doing is not an instant thing and that I am working towards changing my daily habits, my health and my strength. I am trying to be a better me not a super model!

Pounds lost this week = 1


Fat Burning Pounds Lost Since Jan. 5, 09 - 5
Fat Burning Pounds to Go - 73


If you would like to join in Fat Burning Friday feel free to head over to Mommy Snacks!

2 comments:

Delores said...

Great job! I have to go post mine... but I am dreading it since I gained. Oh well. Back on track now I guess.

--Delores

BusyMom said...

Sounds like you have a great plan in place for next week. Congrats on your weight loss this week!