Thursday, January 8, 2009

Shopping 1/2 through 1/8

This past week has been crazy. My sister is not well and we had my nieces 1/1 through 1/5 and over the next couple of months I will be having them a quite a bit. They are 11 and 6 and are really great girls, I am just not used to having 4 girls everyday. :)

When I did my shopping on Saturday I took my 6 yr old niece and left the older ones at home with hubby. Things went okay but I lost a couple receipts and didn't get any pictures. I will give you what I bought at Kroger. I am not sure what I bought at Walmart but I did spend about $50 there.

***Walgreens***

Garnier Shampoo and Conditioner @ $2.99 each
2 Shick Razors @ $3 each

~Coupons~
2 $1 off Garnier
2 $2 off Garnier Walgreen's Coupon
2 $2 off Shick Razors

I can not find this receipt but total should be $2 plus tax


***Kroger***
3 Kroger Rising Crust Pizza @ 3/$10
3 Oscar Mayer Lunch meat @ $2.50 each
Armour Lunchmaker $1.25 (for niece)
Kroger Pb&J $2.15
2 Cottonelle @ 99cents each
20oz Dr Pepper $1.49
2 Kroger French Fries @ $1.89 each
Kroger Peanut Butter $1.50
Bakery Cookies 99cents
3 Kroger Value Wheat Bread @ 88cents each
Kroger Strawberry Preserves $2.29
Butterball Turkey Bacon $2.50
2 Kroger Tomatoes @ $1.29 each
Kroger Lentils $1.19
Kroger Rice 99cent
2 Kroger Tomatoes & Green Chilies @ 65cents each
2 Kroger Taco Seasoning @ 43cents each
Kroger Vegetable Juice $2.35

There are 2 items on this receipt that I am not sure what they are the total for both is $5.22 this is where a picture comes in handy! LOL

~Coupons~

75cents off Butterball Turkey Bacon
2 50cent off Cottonelle Coupons doubled

Total Spent $50.01 and I received a $3 CRT coupon on my next order.

I can not find my walmart receipt, I do know that I bought items such as milk, ground turkey, cheese, turkey sausage, Excedrin Migraine, eggs and more. I have to admit that day is kind of a blur. The total was around $50

Making my weekly total around $103, just a few dollars over my weekly budget of $100.


Want to see more Drugstore Savings? Visit the "Cent"sible Sawyer's Drugstore Divas!

0 comments: