Monday, January 12, 2009

Kmart Double Coupon Days


Double Coupon Days finally hits Southern Illinois!!

UPDATE: I called Mt Vernon store again this afternoon, I had the clerk check with a Mgr. They said that West Frankfort was the only store doing the Double Coupons

Well apparently last week both Kmarts in So. Illinois doubled up to $1 but it was not advertised. This week it is double to $2.

I called both Kmarts this morning, West Frankfort confirmed they are participating. Mt Vernon said they weren't, although West Frankfort Mgr said that Mt Vernon was participating but the girl answering the phone was clueless. So I would call before I head to Mt Vernon.

I haven't stepped foot in Kmart for almost a year, that was when I quit working there part time. I am hoping to score some goodies this morning and will let you know how it turns out.

0 comments: