Friday, December 5, 2008

Kroger 11/30/2008 Shopping


Somehow I totally lost my mind and thought I didn't go to Kroger last week but I did, just for a couple things. Oh and I actually took a pic of this one! :)

So here is what I got:
2 4pk Cottonelle @ 99cents each

3pk Gillette Mach 3 Disposable Razors $8.49

2 Olay Body Ribbons Body Wash @ $3.99 each

3 Johnson's Buddie Bars @ $1.09 each

3lb Container Cole Slaw $3.99 (for a dinner)

Herbal Essence Shampoo & Conditioner @ $3.39 each

20oz Dr Pepper $1.49

~COUPONS~
(Loadable Coupons)
50cents off Cottonelle (Cellfire)
50cents off Cottonelle (Shortcuts)
-$3.99 (P&G eSaver) Buy one get one free Olay Body Ribbons Body Wash
$2 off Herbal Essence (P&G eSaver)
$3 off Gillette Mach 3 Disposables (P&G eSaver)

(Manufacturer Coupons)
$2 off Olay Body Wash
$1 off Olay Body Wash
$2 off Gillette Disposable Razor
2 25cent off Cottonelle double to 50cents each
$3 off 2 Herbal Essence Products
$3 off 3 Johnson's Products

For a total of $11.82.

Coupon savings of $21.99 and Kroger savings of $3.80 for a total savings of $25.79.

I also received a CRT for $3 off any 3 Johnson's items and $10 off a $25 purchase at Fashion Bug.

For my complete week of spending and adding in my CVS and Walmart shopping I get a grand total of $44.37. This next week will be higher. I have some necessities I am running out of.

2 comments:

poohbear said...

Speaking of Walmart, I recently rented a video titled "Walmart: The High cost of Low Prices" It really had an impact on where I do my shopping from now on. If you are a little courious, I'd say check it out. Really an eye opener. Just thought you might be interested. Have a great weekend.

Amber said...

I have seen that video. I have mainly trying to do most or all of my grocery shopping else where but sometimes I just have to go to Walmart. In my town I have a WalMart, Dollar Store and CVS.

The amount of money I spend at Walmart has dramatically decreased. I used to do every bit of my shopping there. I find that with coupons and sales I can usually do better at other stores.

Will I ever be able to be Walmart free? Not sure of that :)

Thanks for the info. That video is truly an eye opener!!!

~Amber~