Friday, December 19, 2008

Have you Tried My Points?




My Points is a really great service.

It’s FREE to Join

You can earn points several ways. One way is by clicking on any of the links on their website and doing your shopping. Your account will be credited based on the amount of shopping you do. Another way to get points is by the emails you will receive from MyPoints, which require you to do nothing more than click on the GET POINTS link on each email, giving you 5 points each time. There are also simple surveys at times that you can take to earn up to 50 points!

After you earn all these points you can trade them in for gift cards.
Here are some of your options:
  • Panera Bread
  • Nine West
  • Amazon.com
  • GameStop
  • Borders
  • Old Navy
  • Pizza Hut
  • JcPenney
  • Bath and Body
  • Kohl's
  • Applebees
  • and more
We have received many gift cards from MyPoints and today I used $20 in Bath and Body gift cards for Christmas Shopping.

If you are interested in joining MyPoints then click the banner above and sign up.

3 comments:

jovimom said...

Hello, I was wondering how long it took to get approved for the affiliate program thru Mypoints? Or did you just make a banner up? I've been waiting for quite some time now and my application still says pending
Thanks,
Canise(jovimom)

Amber said...

Hey Canise,
I asked my hubby about it and he said that the affiliate thing on the MyPoints page is Commission Junction and that he already had a Commission Junction account before he signed us up for MyPoints. As for the banner it is our MyPoints banner through Commission Junction. So if/when you get approved by Commission Junction you will have your own MyPoints banner. I hope that makes sense?!

~Amber~

jovimom said...

I already had a Commission Junction account too. My application still shows pending and I have also contacted MyPoints and they are supposedly looking into it. Guess it's just a matter of time, Thanks for responding :) Happy Holidays!
Canise