Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Birthday my Sweet Emeri!!



To the left is my Emeri at 2 and to the right was this past June.

It is really hard to believe that today my first born baby is 13 years old. I have so many different emotions going on right now. I am proud, happy and amazed at the young lady she is becoming and yet I am a little sad and heartbroken thinking of the tiny little girl I once had. I am so thankful to God for allowing me such a blessing to be the mother of this amazing girl and I look forward to all the wonderful things to come.

Remember to cherish every moment with your children, they do not stay little very long! I was listening to Plumb the other day, I really love her song "In My Arms". I washed the dishes, tears streaming down my face thinking of my little Angels and how big they are getting. I Pray they will ALWAYS know that their Mom and Dad are here for them but most of all that God will NEVER leave them.

I hope you enjoy the video! :)


0 comments: