Saturday, December 6, 2008

Goodies from Vocal Point


Over the last week and a half I have received several goodies from Vocal Point.
First I received a Kashi Cereal Bar sample along with a coupon for a FREE box of Kashi Cereal Bars. I also received 5 coupons for $2 off a box of Kashi Cereal Bars.

Then I received coupons for Del Monte Fruit Naturals. It included 1 buy one get one free coupon and 4 $1 off coupons. Most of these individual cup run at $1.42 each at Walmart. There is one flavor, citrus salad that is only $1 at Walmart.




Then I received one more goodie! A packet for Crest weekly clean. I received a coupon for a free one as well as a few coupons for $1 off. I just got my free one yesterday, I will be trying it today. This stuff is a little pricey. I got it at Target and it was $3.99. Although you only use it once a week. I am hoping some store has a sale on it in the next few months before the other coupons expire.

If you haven't checked out Vocal Point I really recommend it. It is free to join.

1 comments:

Lala said...

I'm still waiting on the kashi.