Wednesday, December 10, 2008

CVS Shopping 12/7/2008

Well I had to get in on the Hershey Deal at CVS this week. If you haven't done it yet you still have until the 13th. Spend $20 on select Hershey's Candy and get $10 Extra Care Bucks.
I have more than enough to fill my daughters stocking and to make candy bags for our kiddos at Church. Here is what I got:

Transaction #1:

4 Hershey's Bliss @ $3 each
Reeses Mini $2
Hershey's Hugs $2
Hershey's Dark Nuggets $2
Herhsey's special Dark Asst. $2

~COUPONS~
$2.50/2 Hershey's Bliss
2 $1 off Hershey's Bliss
$1 off Special Dark Asst.
$1 off Hershey's Dark Nuggets
-$5 Extra Care Bucks

Total Spent = $8.50
Received $10 in Extra Care Bucks


Transaction #2
(buy $15 in Duracell Batteries receive $5 extra care bucks)

Duracell AAA Rechargeable $9.99
2 Duracell AAA 4pk @ $3 each

~COUPONS~
2 75cents off Duracell
-$10 Extra Care Bucks
$5/2 Duracell CVS Coupon

Total Spent = $1.19
Received $5 in Extra Care Bucks

After my Target Shopping, this brings my total to $25.07





Want to see more CVS savings? Visit the "Cents"ible Sawyer's CVS Superstars

0 comments: