Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Loadable Coupons


Tonight was the night! I finally decided I would try out loadable coupons. I signed up for two different companies. The first one is Cellfire. When you sign up they ask your cellphone number and send you a text with a 5 digit code. The great part is you can opt to get all further correspondence through email. They have coupons for these grocery stores:

Bakers
Hilander
Payless
City Market
Jayc
QFC
Dillons
King Soopers
Ralphs
Frys
Kroger
Scotts
Gerbes
Owen's
Smith's

I loaded mine onto my Kroger Store card. I decided to just try one coupon at first. I used the "loadable" 50 cent off 4pk Cottonelle and my 25 cent off(doubled) Cottonelle to get a free 4pk of toilet paper.

I also signed up for Shortcuts, they offer coupons for the same stores as above. Again I loaded a 50 cent of 4pk Cottonelle and used my 25 cent off(doubled) Cottonelle to get a 2nd free 4pk of toilet paper.

Both coupons worked like a charm! Now that I now they work I am going back to load up some more coupons. The beauty is you can you a "loadable" coupon and a Manufacturer coupon on the same item!






Bookmark and Share

0 comments: