Friday, November 14, 2008

CVS Shopping 11/9


This was week one of my $100 a week budget. My weeks run friday through thursday, it just works better for me with payday being on friday. When I went to CVS I had already spent $77.05, click here for those details.

My first stop was at "Big Town" CVS right after church. Had my daughters with me so the total was a little more than I had wanted.

2 Hershey's Snacksters @ $2.50 $2.50 (buy $20 of Hersheys and receive $10 Extra Care Bucks)
2 Reese's Snacksters @ $2.50 each
4 Hershey's Sweet & Salty Granola Bar @ $2.50 each
3 Palmolive Oxy Plus Dish Detergent @ $1.49 each (buy 1 receive $1 ECB)
1 Arizona Green Tea 99 cents
1 Dr pepper 20oz $1.49
1 Funyun $1.29
1 Wild Cherry Pepsi $1.49
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Coupons~
None :(
I did have $13.49 in Extra Care Bucks
-------------------------------------------------------------------
For a total of $16.71 out of pocket and receive $13 in Extra Care Bucks
******************************************************************************
On the way home we stopped at "Small Town" CVS
When I got there I found a good deal on Fab laundry soap. Now I make my own but I called up my sisters and mom and bought what they wanted.

1 Kellogg's Apple Jacks $2
1 Kellogg's Fruit Loop $2
1 Kellogg's Corn Pops $2
11 Fab Ultra 32 Load Laundry Soap @ $1.49 each
1 Gallon Dean's Milk $2.99
2 Palmolive Oxy Plus @ $1.49 each
1 Garnier Fructis 2 n 1 Shampoo/Conditioner $2.99 (receive $2 Extra Care Bucks)
3 St. Ives Mineral Wash Body Wash @ $3.99 each (buy 1 and receive $3 ECBS)
1 Dr Pepper 20oz $1.49
1 Purina Dog Chow 4lb Bag $6.49
-----------------------------------------------------------------
~Coupons~
I had a $5/$25 from my email
3 $1/1 Kellog's Cereal
$1 off Garnier
3 $2/1 St. Ives
1 $4 off Purina Dog Chow
$13 Extra Care Bucks
-----------------------------------------------------------------
My total was $21.15 and I received $13 in Extra Care Bucks

My family paid me for their detergent so ultimately my total out of pocket was only $5

Which makes my grand total for the week $98.76
***************************************************************************
Want to see more CVS savings? Visit the "Cents"ible Sawyer's CVS Superstars!

Check out Super Savings Saturday for more Grocery deals!




Bookmark and Share

0 comments: