Saturday, November 22, 2008

CVS Shopping 11/16

I am so behind! I have been sick for a little over a week now. It started out as flu and then this Wednesday I woke up with serious head congestion. As I am typing this I have a pretty bad sinus headache. On the 14th I started my $100 budget for the week. I first shopped at Kroger where I spent a total of $73.94. After that I went to Walgreens and spent another $1.08 putting my total at. $75.02. Then I went to CVS on the 16th, sadly I do not have a picture this week.

I bought

2 Soft & Dri Deodorant @ $2.99 each (receive $2 Extra Care Bucks each)
1 Loreal Age Perfect Lotion $15.99 (receive $15.99 Extra Care Bucks)
1 Always Infinity $5.99
CVS Paper Towels $1.99
--------------------------------------------------------------------
~Coupons~
55cents off Soft & Dri
50cents off Soft & Dri Peelie
$2 off Always Infinity
$2 off Always Infinity CVS CRT
My receipt shows -$17 Extra Care Bucks, I thought I only had $14. hmmm
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I paid $8.32 out of pocket and received $19.99 in Extra Care Bucks

I also received several CRT's $2 off St. Ives Product, $1 off Colgate Max Fresh, $6 off any 2 Dove Hand and Body lotion, $3/$15 Facial Skin Care Purchase.


So my total grocery and household spending for this past week was $83.34. I came in $16.66 under budget and start the new week off with $19.99 in Extra Care Bucks! :)


Want to see more CVS savings? Visit the "Cents"ible Sawyer's CVS Superstars!





Bookmark and Share

0 comments: