Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cellfire Coupons

I have just recently signed up at Cellfire. The site is free to join and allows you to use digital coupons from your cell phone or PC. When I joined I did enter my cell phone number in order to get my confirmation number. Then I opted out of using my cell phone for other transactions. Information will be sent to my email instead and I can get certain coupons added to my store card.

For instance, I have linked up my Kroger card with Cellfire and I can add coupons directly to the card. So when I get my groceries and they swipe my card the coupons are automatically there. Trust me it does work!

There are also deals for shopping, restaurants and entertainment. You can check out your area to see what discounts are available.




Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

jovimom said...

Hi, your link for Cellfire is not working
Canise

Amber said...

Thanks :)

jovimom said...

Thanks for your oatmeal post, I signed up under the link to Cellfire there. Just wondering, what happens if you don't use all the coupons you load onto your Kroger card or does it even matter?

Amber said...

Nothing at all. Of course they go away when they expire if you don't use them but it doesn't have any penalty to your. :)

jovimom said...

OK, cool Thanks so much for responding and posting the link :)
Canise