Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Walgreens Shopping Week of 10/5

I am still trying to get caught up after being so busy last week. I went to Walgreens twice on my way to my sisters. Everything is not pictured here and I can't find my first receipt. The store was out of most of the deal I wanted but I had a lot of Register Rewards so I decided to use some.

Trip #1
Swiffer Sweeper Starter Kit $9.99
Swiffer Duster Starter Kit $5.49
Crest Tooth Paste $1.99
Oral B Toothbrush $1.99
---------------------------------------------------
Coupons
Buy Swiffer Starter Kit and get Swiffer Duster Free ($5.49)
$1 off Crest Walgreens Coupon
$1 off crest Manu coupon
$1 of Oral B Walgreens Coupon
75 cents off Oral B Manu coupon
---------------------------------------------------
I know that I paid with like $8 in Register Rewards and most out of pocket was only $2 something.
******************************************************
Trip #2
3 Kathy Ireland Candles $8.99 each on sale (buy 1 get 2 free)
1 Crest Toothpaste $1.99
1 Oral B Toothbrush $1.99
--------------------------------------------------
Coupons
$1 Crest Walgreens coupon
$1 Crest Manu Coupon
$1 Oral B Walgreens coupon
75 cents Oral B Manu coupon
$8 register rewards
-------------------------------------------------
total out of pocket $2.17

0 comments: