Saturday, October 4, 2008

Walgreens Shopping Trip 9/30

My closest Walgreens is 25 miles away. It is in the town that I go every tuesday. So usually I go once a week, occassionally twice if I go to that town to do my grocery shopping that week. So my out of pocket at Walgreens is higher but I end up with a lot of good things and plenty of Register Rewards for next week.

This week I took my mom and my sisters. My mom has always been a frugal shopper but she wanted to start getting even more for her frugal ways. My sisters on the other hand want to get the super good deals but don't have the income to stock up.

Needless to say I sadly forgot to use $4 in coupons, all my sisters kiddos got me confused. I planned on having $24 out of pocket and that turned into $28. Oh well! :)

2 pks M&M's to quiet the kiddos 2/$1
Colorsilk Hair color $1.99 (recieve $1 RR)
Pantene 2 in 1 $5.99 (buy 3 get $8 RR)
2 Herbal Essences 24 oz Shampoos at $5.99 each
3 Febreeze Air Effects (recieve $3 RR)
1 Oral B $4.49
Gillete Fusion Razon $8.99 (receive $4 RR)
Pert 2 in 1 Shampoo $3.49
***************************************************
Coupons
3/$1 off Febreeze
$4 off Gilette Fusion
75 cents off Oral B Toothbrush
$2.50 off Pert CVS Coupon
$1.50 off Pert Manu. Coupon
$1 off Pantene
$4.50 Register Reward
$3 Register Reward

(Forgot to use 2/$2 off Herbal Essences)
**************************************************
Total out of pocket $28. 93 Received $16 in Register Rewards (just now realized my RR for the Oral B Tooth brush didn't print)
$8 for Pantene/Herbal Essence Shampoo, $4 for Gilette, $1 for Color Silk, $3 for Febreeze

Mental note: Never ever try to shop with little kids in tow again!! LOL

0 comments: