Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Walgreens $5/$20 Coupon 10/3 and 10/4


I had planned on doing this sooner but my weekend got a little crazy and today was just really my first opportunity to take the pic and get this done.

3 Softsoap Body Wash $3.49 each (buy 3 and get $5 Register Rewards)
Pert Plus 25.4oz Shampoo + Conditioner $5.99
2 Dawn Dish Soap $1.99 each
Quaker Instant Oatmeal $1.99
Oral B Toothbrush $4.49 ($4.50 RR's)
Crest Toothpaste $1.99
Gilette Fusion Razor $8.99 ($4 RR's)
2 Nutigrain Bars $2.50 each ($2 RR's)
**************************************************************
Coupons
$1 off each Soft Soap Walgreen's Coup ($3 off)
$2.50 off Pert Plus Walgreens Coupon
$2 off Pert Plus Manu Coupon
75 cents off Oral B Toothbrush
$1 off each Dawn Walgreen's Coupon ($2 off)
2/25 cents off Dawn Manu coupon (50 cents off)
$1 off 2 Nutri Grain Bars Manu Coupon
$4 off Gilette Fusion Razor Manu Coupon
$5/$20 coupon

The cashier this week said I had to have $20 after everything including my $5 off $20 coupon, think she was really confused!! Anyway, a line was piling up and I wasn't in the mood to make all the people behind me upset. So.......

*****************************************************************************
My total out of pocket was $20.54 and I received $15.50 in Register Rewards

It was funny as all my Register Rewards started printing the lady behind me says "Oh My! You must be the prize winner today."



0 comments: