Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Off to the Hospital

My sister who is pregnant with baby 3 was admitted to the hospital yesterday. Her 2 boys stayed here last night they are 5 and 2. So today she is being induced and she is going to have a little girl! :) We are all so excited and I can't wait to get there to spend this time with her.

I have several things I will be posting about as soon as I get the opportunity. The first being my shopping trip to Walgreen's on Friday the 3rd with my $5 off $20 coupon. I wanted to already have it posted this weekend but I had a minor hand injury and that has limited my typing.

But I will be back, hopefully tomorrow, maybe late tonight....it depends on how today goes!!

If you have a spare moment, please say a prayer for my sis and her baby girl. :)

0 comments: