Saturday, October 25, 2008

CVS Shopping Week of 10/19

I do not have pictures this week. Things either got put up or given away before I had the chance. My transactions didn't turn out as planned. My local stores were out of nearly everything and I couldn't find some coupons I was planning on using. But here is what I did manage to get.

Trans #1
2 Brach's Autumn Mix @ $1.29 each (receive $2.58 in ECBs)
2 Funlight glow Sticks @ 99 cents each (receive $1.98 in ECBs)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
No coupons

$4.73 out of pocket and received $4.56 in Extra Care Bucks
*******************************************************************************
Trans #2 My local store was out of most things so I decided to do the diaper deal for my sister.
2 Huggies Supreme Diapers @ $9.99 each (spend $25 on baby products and receive $10 ECBs)
1 Johnsons Baby Bath $2.99
1 Johnsons Lotion $2.99
1 Cherry Coke $1.59
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Minus
$1.98 ECB
$2.58 ECB

$24.66 out of pocket and received $10 in Extra Care Bucks
(This was a gift for my sisters 2 wk old baby girl)
******************************************************************************
Trans #3
2 Gum 2pk Toothbrushes @ $3.99 each (receive $7.98 in ECBs)
1 Colgate Max Toothbrush $2.99 (receive $2 in ECBs)
1 Dr Pepper $1.49
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Minus
$10 ECBs

$2.67 out of pocket and received $9.98 in Extra Care Bucks
******************************************************************************

Want to see more CVS savings? Visit the "Cents"ible Sawyer's CVS Superstars!

You can also check out Super Savings Saturday at Money Saving Mom.






Bookmark and Share

0 comments: