Sunday, October 12, 2008

CVS Shopping Week 10/5 thru 10/11


I decided to try something different this week. I normally do 2 CVS trips a week. Once at my towns store and once at the town my sis lives in. Well this week, I decided to do multiple transactions.

Since I was in my sisters town a whopping 4 times this week due to her having a baby on tuesday. I went in her town several times. I also found out that my store is a 6 mile round trip from my house so if I wanted to go everyday (not that I do) it would only cost me about 50 cents each time.

Anyway here are my transactions! (not everything is pictured)

Trans 1:
1 Always Infinity 18ct $4.98 (receive $4.98 ECB's)
next items my daughter bought
1 Gold Emblem Sour Gummies 99 cents (not pictured)
2 Halloween Cards 99 cents each
*************************************************************
$5.97 ECB from last week. For a total of $2.27 out of pocket. My daughter paid me the $3 she borrowed when we got home so $0 out of pocket for me.

Received $4.98 in Extra Care Bucks
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trans 2
1 Bic Soleil 4 ct Refill $5.99 (receive $4 ECB's)
1 Dr Pepper $1.49
*************************************************************
$2 off Bic Soleil Refills
$4.98 ECB's

For a total of 68 cents out of pocket

Received $4 ECB's and 50 ECB for quarterly spending
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trans 3
3 Lady's SpeedStick Deodorant $1.99 each (receive $1 ECB each)
1 Dr Pepper
**************************************************************
minus $4 ECB and 50 cent ECB for a total of $3.18 out of pocket

Received $3 ECB's
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trans 4
1 Bic Soleil 4 ct Refill $5.99 (receive $4 ECB's)
2 Propel Waters $1.59 each (buy 2 receive $1 ECB)
**************************************************************
minus
$2 off Bic Soleil Refill
$3 ECB

For a total of $4.69 out of pocket

Recieved $5 in ECB's
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trans 5
1 Alway Infinity 18 ct $4.98 (receive $4.98 in ECB's)
1 Colgate Max Fresh Beads $2.99 (receive $2 in ECB's)
***************************************************************
$1 off Colgate Max Fresh
$1 ECB
$4 ECB

For a total of $2.22 out of pocket

Received $6.98 in ECB's to start out next week.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$40 of merchandise not including tax

For $13 out of pocket not including tax

With $6.98 in Extra Care Bucks to roll into next week.



0 comments: