Saturday, October 25, 2008

CVS $5 Challenge Week 10/26


UPDATE: In my area the Bic 3 Razors are actually $5.99 instead of $4.99. I am in Southern Illinois. Here in "Small Town", the shelf was cleaned out by noon today! :(

I am starting out the week with $9.98 in Extra Care Bucks although I will do the $5 Challenge with no starting ECBs.

Trans #1
Always Infinity 14-18 Ct Pads $4.99
-$2 off Always Infinity

$2.99 out of pocket and Recieve $1 Extra Care Buck

Trans #2
1 Bic Comfort 3 Advance Razors $4.99
-$2 off Bic Comfort 3 Razors
-$1 ECB
$1.99 out of pocket and Receive $4 Extra Care Buck

*************************************************************

I will probably try and get the max amount of razors this week if they are not sold out. I will also try and do the medicine deal "Spend $20 and get $10 ECBs". There are lots of medicine on the list and I need to check out possible coupon matches.


Be sure to check out Keeping the Kingdom First for this weeks CVS $5 Challenge!

Check out Deal Seeking Mom for More CVS Scenarios and Coupon Matches! Also check out The Centsible Sawyer for CVS Deals and Scenarios with Coupon Matches!



Bookmark and Share

0 comments: