Friday, September 19, 2008

Super Cool Picture Layouts for Free

I got an email today from my best girlfriend urging me to check out imikimi.com They are a free site, there is one download you have to do to use their services. They have free layouts for myspace and facebook or you can create your own. There are tons of cool things you can do with photos.

You can make really cool collages like the ones below. It is really easy! You search through ones that have been made by other people, choose the one you want and then you can customize it to your needs. If you are really brave you can try and create your own.

You can also print out your picture collages on photo paper. I know when we went to JcPenney the beginning of this summer to get the below pics taken, they had some cute collages but wanted to charge me an arm and a leg to have 3 pictures in it.

Me... through different colors  laydeeheart11
imikimi - Customize Your World

BFF in Pink  bff family friends
imikimi - Customize Your World






I also did one of my nephews. The 2 older boys had their 5th bday party on Sunday and the little Ninja Turtle in the middle is their 2 yr old brother.

5 PIC FILM  beautiful comments film friends special
imikimi - Customize Your World

2 comments:

Stacy said...

These are sooo cool! Yours turned out so good. Ones of these days I'll actually take the time to make one of my own.:)

smbwallace said...

These are beautiful. I'll do some of my kids!