Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Shopping Trip 9/9/08


Well I have to say I am quite excited about my first CVS/Walgreens shopping trip. I have just started saving the coupons so I didn't have too many coupons to redeem but I was pleased with the goodies I got.

I started by going to the CVS right here in my town. While there I purchased:

1 Loreal Skin Genesis Cleansing Towlettes $5.99 (received $5.99 back in Extra Care Bucks)
1 Renuzit Tri Scents $7.99; Used a $4 coupon (received $3.99 in Extra Care Buck)
Paid $10.99 out of pocket and received $8.99 in ECB's

Walgreens
2 Ajax Powder Cleansers 99cents each; used Walgreens coupon to get them for 39 cents each
1 Crest Pro Health Mouh Rinse $4.49 (received $4.50 in Register rewards)
Paid $5.38 out of pocket and received $4.50 in Register Rewards

Target
2 Kashi Cereal Bars
1 Kashi Granola Bar
1 Kashi Oat Flakes and Wildblueberry Cereal
Kashi products regularly $2.99 and up, on sale at Target 4 for $11; also buy 4 and receive a $5 Target gift card
1 4pack Kleenex $2.54 (clearance)
Paid $13.82 and received a $5 Target gift card

Since Iwas out shopping with my mom and sister I decided to see what I could find at CVS in their town.

CVS
5 Soft and Dri Pulse Deodorant $2.99 each (receive $2 Extra Care Buck per item limit 5)
1 Slim Fast CrispyPeanut Carmel Snack Bar on clearance for $1.25
Used my $8.99 ECB's from first CVS trip and paid $7.73 out of pocket.
Received $10 in Extra Care Bucks

I spent a grand total of $37.92 out of pocket and received $28.49 in Register Rewards, Extra Care Bucks and Gift Cards.
The original cost of all product would have been approximately $60

Want to see more CVS savings? Visit the "Cents"ible Sawyer's CVS Superstars!

0 comments: