Thursday, September 25, 2008

Shopping Trip 9/23

I planned on posting this yesterday but just got too busy. I will confess that during the beginning of this week I was having some major sinus problems and apparently shouldn't have been doing anything where I needed to think cuz I made a few mistakes. Oh well!


CVS 1st transaction.

4 Cottonelle Double Roll 12 pk 6.49 each for $25.96 (Receive $10 Extra Care Bucks)
10 Soy Joy Bars (not pictured) 10/$5
1 Bottle Dasani Plus Water 1.49 (buy 2 get $1 in ECB's)
1 Coke 20oz $1.59
-----------------------------------------------------------
Coupons
$3/5 Soy Joy Bars (internet printable)
$1/1 Cottonelle
-----------------------------------------------------------
I forgot to use the $5 in ECB's I already had

$32.19 out of pocket and $10 Extra Care Bucks
*************************************************************************
CVS 2nd Transaction
2 Ponds Cleansing Cloths 2/$10 (receive $3 in ECB's)
3 VO5 Shampoo 65 cents each
3 VO5 Conditioner 65 cents each
2 Crest Pro Health Mouth Wash $2.99 each (receive 2 ECB'S each)
1 Ambi Complexion Bar $1.99 (receive $3 ECB'S)
2 Easy Mac $1.19 each
1 20oz Sprite $1.59
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coupons
$1/2 Easy Mac
1 $5 ECB
1 $10 ECB
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$10.48 out of pocket and received $10 in ECB's
*****************************************************************************
2nd CVS Store trying to find PropelThis picture has items from a few places.

CVS Transaction #3
2 Easy Mac $1.19 each
1 South Beach Living Bars $2.50
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coupons
$1/2 Easy Mac
$2/1 South Beach Living Bar
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$1.93 out of pocket

Talked to cashier and realized I could combine Propel and Gatorade to get the $3 ECB's
So............................

Transaction #4
4 Propel @ $1 each (buy 5 recieve $3 ECB's)
1 Gatorade $1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Totally slipped my mind to pay in ECB's until I walked out the door. Ugggggggh

$5.43 out of pocket and recieved $3 in ECB's

Right now I have $14 ECB's to start out next week.
*********************************************************************************
I totally lost my receipt for Walgreens
I had $10 in Register Rewards that were expiring so I had to use them.

1 South Beach Living Bars $3
2 Colgate 360 Toothbrushes 2/$5
Crest Pro Health Mouth $4.49 ($4.50 register reward)
Ringpops for my nephews 99 cents
Had to get Milkduds at last second because I had more coupons than cost
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coupons
$2 off South Beach Living Bars
2/$1 Colgate 360 Toothbrushes
$10 register reward
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$1.59 out of pocket and recieved $4.50 ecb's
*********************************************************************************
At Target I only grabbed a couple things (lost this receipt too)
Milk $3.39
Dial Liquid Soap $1.09
Renuzit Fabric refresher $1.98
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$1 off Dial Soap
$1 off Renuzit
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paid $3.50 from the remainder of my gift card and paid $1 out of pocket

I will try to make it a point from now on to only shop when I am clear headed!! :)

0 comments: