Sunday, August 17, 2008

For nearly a year now I have been on a quest to make extra money from the comfort of my own home. I have found many places that have paid me and I have enjoyed having the extra cash. But what if I could have more extra cash?? What if I could have more money to put in the savings account every month?? What if I had zero credit card debt? The thought of that truly excites me!!

My hubby and I are nearing our mid 30's, he is 35 and I am almost 34. We have been married for 14 1/2 years and have 2 beautiful daughters. The oldest will be 13 in december and the youngest turns 10 this week. During our marriage I have worked very little. (only about 3-3 1/2 yrs worth) My hubby has a good job but we could be making a lot more out of our money!

There are things I have always done to save some money but there are things that I am just learning about. This blog is going to be about all the things I already to do save money, the things that are new to me, the bargains I find and the money I am able to save along the way

0 comments: